Just launched! Highly anticipated NOBU luxury condo!
Builder accepting worksheets Wednesday May 31st, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. NOON.
Floor plan and price list attached.
***Note: Time is of the essence if you are interested in this project.
Units Will Sell Quickly Due to High Exposure and High Demand!
- Free assignment (Value of $5,000)
- Permission to lease during interim occupancy
- Capped development charges ($7,500 for 1Br or 1Br + Den, $10,000 for 2Br or larger)
- Extended deposit structure
Call us asap if you’re interested.
Why Invest here?
- Located at 15 Mercer Street (King West & John St )
- Toronto’s Entertainment District with a 100 WalkScore
- Steps from SkyDome, Restaurants, Theatres, AGO, Shopping, Schools and many parks
- Close to Waterfront Community
Strong Rental Rates:
- This area continues to redevelop and rental prices are estimated to rise.
- Close proximity to Gardner Expressway and world-class transit (Transit Score 100)
Mixed-Use Condo Development Offers Something for Everyone:
- 800+ Condo Suites across two 57-storey towers
- Showpiece two-level restaurant (15,000 SF)
- Luxury 5-star hotel (102 rooms) atop Western Tower with 36 ultra-luxury guest/hotel suites on top 5 floors
- Meeting spaces geared towards elite clientele
NOBU—Strong Brand Recognition:
- 15 Mercer Street is to be Canada’s first condo, restaurant and hotel by Nobu, a growing luxury hospitality brand founded by famed chef Nobu Matsuhisa, Academy Award winning actor Robert DeNiro, and producer Meir Teper.
- Outstanding Amenities:
- 9-Storey podium with two-floor restaurant
- Ground floor retail
- State-of-the-art fitness
- Flexible private social function and meeting space
- Zen garden outdoor space
- 4 Levels of proposed underground parking for
- Over 800 bicycle parking spaces