The Latest on Condo Apartments and Townhouses - JULY 2021
- Extremely likely that condo apartment prices will fully rebound and surpass 2020 peak pricing during 2021.
- 2021 lockdown has not affected buyers the same way the 2020 lockdown did.
- Buyers have a limited amount of time before pricing in 2021 ends up being higher than anytime during 2020.
- Condo townhouse pricing has already surpassed 2020 peak levels of pricing, and is not showing any evidence of slowing down
- Selling a condo townhouse has never been better (for the seller)
The number of condominium apartment rental transactions in the second quarter of 2021 was more than double the number reported in the same period last year