Average GTA Home Price Over $1 Million!
- Record home sales in the GTA due to all-time-low borrowing costs.
- Multiple buyers continue to compete for listings resulting in double-digit annual price growth throughout the GTA.
- There was a record 52.5 per cent in sales compared to February 2020.
- Condo segment led the way with a 64 per cent sales increase compared to last year.
- “...evident that the supply of listings is not keeping up with demand, which could present an even larger problem
once population growth picks up following widespread vaccinations later this year and into 2022,” said TRREB
President Lisa Patel.
- The average selling price increased by 14.9 per cent to $1,045,488. Detached, semi-detached and townhouse market segments in suburban areas were the drivers of average price growth, with annual rates of increase above 20 per cent in all three cases.
Check out TRREB's Full Report
What do we expect for March? More of the same.
February 2021 vs. February 2020
February 2021 vs. January 2021
Want to keep an eye on sales in your neighbourhood?
We can let you know as soon as your neighbour's house goes on the market. Click here to find out more!