Step Up To Urban Living
Newmarket has come a long way from its rural roots into a vibrant urban centre of its own within the Greater Toronto Area. An exciting new vibe is changing the way people live, shop and play in Uptown Newmarket, poised to welcome its first new condominium in over 30 years.
The Davis Residences at Bakerfield is an inspired luxury condominium community nestled in a secluded enclave overlooking Davis Drive at Parkside Drive, steps from everything that’s great about contemporary urban living in Uptown Newmarket.
- Morning coffee at Tim Hortons across the street.
- A 5 minute ride east on the Rapidway connects you to the GO Station and historic Main Street, named ‘People’s Choice’ best street in Canada.
- Head just west and you’re at Upper Canada Mall and all the action on Yonge Street.
- Top-notch medical facilities at Southlake Regional.
- Hiking and biking trails from Mabel Davis Conservation Area to George Richardson Park.
- Highway 404 is just minutes away, and that’s your straight line to the energy and attractions of downtown Toronto.
The Davis puts you in the centre of your world.
Green Building By Design
The Davis has been designed to meet LEED Silver requirements, providing residents with a home that confidently incorporates the latest in advanced energy efficient building methods and materials. Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council, the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating system is the most highly regarded and widely recognized global certification program for sustainable development. Projects registered for LEED Certification are awarded one year after building completion and commissioning.